Another quick post with a speedy, easy, totally delicious weeknight dinner the fam will think you slaved over all day. And all in one dish!
With no further adieu, here it is.
Tuscan Roasted Chicken with Winter Veggies & Garlic
- olive oil spray
- 1 pound cauliflower flowerets, just snap them off the head - weigh after taking of the head (easy way to measure? Dump the squash in the dish first and then fill up the empty squash container with cauliflower)
- 1 pound butternut squash, prepackaged, cubed - so easy!
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
- 4 chicken breasts, bone-in, skin on
- Rustic Tuscan Seasoning from Costco (Kirkland), to taste
- granulated garlic
- kosher salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Spray the bottom and sides of a large, shallow casserole dish with olive oil. Scatter the veggies evenly over the bottom and sprinkle seasonings over the veggies.
Top with the chicken breasts and season again liberally. Spray olive oil over the chicken breasts and bake until browned and beautiful...45-60 minutes.
Wasn't that easy?! (I won't tell anyone if you don't.)
Note: Rustic Tuscan Seasoning is a blend of roasted garlic, bell peppers, rosemary, basil, oregano and lemon. If you can't find this in the store, mix up a blend of your own with the same ingredients or find a similar blend. Penzey's will definitely have something similar! Print this post